At University of South Wales (formally the University of Glamorgan and University of Wales Newport) we offer an extensive portfolio of high quality meeting rooms within our South Wales conference venues in Pontypridd, Cardiff, and Newport.
We are the chosen venue provider for over 350 meetings, conferences and events in South Wales every year. Including partnering major events in Wales, such as the NATO Summit 2014.
Our adaptable and accessible venues are accompanied with a friendly, experienced and professional Conference & Events Team who will guide you through each step of the planning process, regardless of the size or type of event you are organising.
Why Choose Us?
- Choice of 3 great locations: Pontypridd, Cardiff and Newport
- Fully accessible venues with excellent transport links
- Purpose built, year-round Conference Centre
- Over 100 meeting rooms to seat 5 – 1200 delegates
- Range of exhibition space, up to 805m2 in a single location
- 1200+ en suite bedrooms
- Full Event Management and Event Marketing support
- Experienced and established team
- Value for money, without compromise on quality and service
- Free parking & Wi-Fi in most venues
- What better place to learn something new than in an academic environment?